Munsch Hardt is named 2012, “Fraud Law, Firm of the Year in Texas’ by Corporate International Magazine.
The publication awards law firms who have shown expertise in a specified category over the course of one year. Nominations are shortlisted and researched by service range, business type, geographical location and by the expertise offered to those who may want to trade in their chosen jurisdiction. The shortlist is then reviewed by an independent awards panel:
- Senior Partner of a Global Law Firm
- Senior Partner of an International Accountancy Practice
- President of a Global Legal Network
- Chief Executive of a Multi-International Business
- In-House lawyer for a large regional business
- Managing Editor of Corporate International Magazine
- Final data is processed by the panel, and one recipient in a given category is selected. This accreditation given by Corporate International Magazine is circulated to business leaders, investors and advisers worldwide.
“Globally it’s a huge accolade for those firms that are awarded as winners in their chosen categories. Our awards merit the leading firm in their chosen specialism, and recognize true professional experience and expertise throughout the world.” - Corporate International Magazine