Munsch Hardt proudly announce the inclusion of 17 attorneys in Dallas and Houston, individually selected to the 2013 Texas Super Lawyers list.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. The final list includes lawyers that make up no more than five percent of the total amount of lawyers in the state.
- Frederick W. Addison, III - Environmental Litigation
- Phillip C. Appenzeller, Jr. - Business Litigation
- William T. Cavanaugh, Jr. - Real Estate
- Charles A. Guerin – Securities & Corporate Finance
- Michael W. Huddleston – Insurance Coverage
- James D. Jordan - Business Litigation
- Robert R. Kibby – Mergers & Acquisitions
- Richard O. Kopf - Real Estate
- E. Lee Morris - Bankruptcy & Creditor/ Debtor Rights
- Gregory C. Noschese - Construction Litigation
- D. Ronald Reneker - Business Litigation
- Joseph J. Wielebinski - Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Mark S. Biskamp - Real Estate
- Steven A. Harr – Business Litigation
- Gary J. Ilagan - Immigration
- Mary W. Koks – Environmental
- Fred Wahrlich – Business Litigation
The objective of Super Lawyers, is to create a comprehensive and diverse listing of honorable attorneys that can be used as a resource for attorneys and members of the public at large, searching for legal counsel.