Munsch Hardt Kopf & Harr is proud to announce Bankruptcy/Restructuring & Creditors’ Rights and Real Estate practice groups have been recognized by Chambers USA, in addition to seven attorneys among the 2013 Chambers USA Personal Rankings.
For more than twenty years, Chambers USA has ranked the leading firms and lawyers in an extensive range of practice areas throughout America. The research is in-depth and client focused and the guide is read by industry-leading companies and organizations throughout the US and worldwide.
- William T. Cavanaugh Jr., Dallas - Real Estate
- A. Michael Hainsfurther, Dallas - Corporate/M&A
- Richard O. Kopf, Dallas - Real Estate
- E. Lee Morris, Dallas - Bankruptcy, Restructuring & Creditors’ Rights
- Russell L. Munsch, Dallas - Bankruptcy, Restructuring & Creditors’ Rights
- Irina B. Plumlee, Dallas - Immigration
- Joseph J. Wielebinski, Dallas - Bankruptcy, Restructuring & Creditors’ Rights
These results are published each year in a guide that serves as a legal resource for industry-leading companies and organizations alike. Rankings are assessed on criteria such as technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial awareness/astuteness, diligence, commitment, among other qualities.
There are more than 130 full-time researchers who interview thousands of lawyers and their clients around the world. This intensive, continuous research identifies the world’s leading lawyers and law firms - those which perform best according to the aforementioned criteria.