Munsch Hardt is pleased to announce attorneys honored by Thompson Reuters 2012 Texas Super Lawyers.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters publication, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Fifteen lawyers from Munsch Hardt received recognized in the 2012 Texas Super Lawyers list.
- Phillip C. Appenzeller - Business Litigation
- William T. Cavanaugh - Real Estate
- Charles A. Guerin - Banking
- Steven A. Harr - Business Litigation
- James D. Jordan - Business Litigation
- Richard O. Kopf - Real Estate
- E. Lee Morris - Bankruptcy & Creditor/ Debtor Rights
- Gregory C. Noschese - Construction Litigation
- D. Ronald Reneker - Business Litigation
- Mark S. Biskamp - Real Estate
- Mary W. Koks - Environmental
The annual selections are made using a rigorous multi-phased process that includes a state wide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area. The legitimacy of the Super Lawyers selection process has been highly regarded by both bar associations and courts across the country.
The objective is to create a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of honorable attorneys that can be used as a resource for both attorneys and the public searching for legal counsel. Super Lawyer limits the lawyer ratings to those who can be hired and retained by the public. The final list includes lawyers that make up no more than five percent of the total amount of lawyers in the state.