Houston Shareholder Kelly Robreno Koster speaks at a webinar held by the National Business Institute about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). The program, entitled "The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA): Start to Finish", will cover the below topics:
Conflicting legal interpretations, recent case law, leave requests and confusion regarding the intersection of the FMLA and ADA are leaving many professionals confused. You need to have the latest legal perspectives in order to ensure your clients are following proper practices. Don't be caught off-guard when facing questions that demand immediate answers. Get this comprehensive legal guide that provides an essential overview of how to handle current ADA matters. Keep employers on the right track!
- Is an Employee Disabled, Qualified Under the ADAAA? Recent Case Law
- Ensuring Reasonable Accommodations: Employer Obligations and How-to's
- Handling Top Requests for Accommodations: Practical Tips
- How ADA and FMLA Intersect and Interact
- Managing FMLA Leave Requests
- Tackling Legal Ethics Issues
To learn more, click here.