Clients considering Project Finance & Infrastructure projects require a responsive, efficient and multidisciplinary legal partner. At Munsch Hardt, our practice group consists of attorneys with extensive experience in legal disciplines including finance, regulatory, corporate and securities, real estate, secured transactions, environmental, tax and bankruptcy law in domestic and cross-border transactions. With this comprehensive practice, we are able to advise clients throughout the full lifestyle of a major project – from procurement, negotiation, contracting and delivery, to resolution.
Our full-service representation frequently includes negotiation and review of key engineering and construction contracts, operating agreements, electric and gas sale contracts and other off-take arrangements and varied other project agreements. In addition, Munsch Hardt attorneys negotiate and structure debt and equity investments in projects, including non-recourse and limited recourse debt, equity placements, mezzanine debt, leveraged and synthetic leases and public offerings of taxable and tax-exempt debt.
In addition to the various aspects of deals we conduct on behalf of our clients, we also manage the following traditional Project Finance & Infrastructure projects:
- Transportation (airports, roads and bridges, parking, transit and ports)
- Power and energy (utilities, oil and gas, renewable)
- Environmental, (water and waste treatment and petrochemicals, as well as permitting and compliance issues under the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act)
- Mining and metals
- Social infrastructure (health, education, justice)
- Large, mixed-use developments (office buildings, hotels, sports stadiums, convention centers)
- Public-private partnerships
From litigation, arbitration, bankruptcy, and out-of-court debt restructuring, to complex capital structures, mezzanine, second-lien and preferred stock financing, as well as sale-leasebacks and mergers and acquisitions, our teams are tailored to complement each particular Project Finance & Infrastructure matter, maximizing our ability to assist clients in developing and transforming concepts into effective, efficient transaction structures.