Three Munsch Hardt Kopf & Harr P.C. attorneys are named to the 2013 Spring Best Lawyers - Business Edition, published by U.S. News Best Lawyers.
As a subset of U.S. News Best Lawyers in America, attorneys listed as ‘2013 Spring Best Lawyers’ must be listed in the current edition of Best Lawyers in America, and selected to Best Lawyers in America in one of the practice areas included in the U.S. News 2013 Spring Best Lawyers - Business Edition, published in May.
The U.S. News Best Lawyers Spring Edition features the following practice areas:
- Commercial Litigation (all specialties)
- Construction Law
- Corporate Law
- Criminal Defense
- Corporate Governance and Compliance Law
- Immigration Law
- Intellectual Property Law (all specialties)
- Labor and Employment Law (all specialties)
- Legal Malpractice Law
- Professional Malpractice Law
- Real Estate Law
Munsch Hardt attorneys named 2013 Spring Best Lawyers include:
- A. Mike Hainsfurther - Corporate Law
- James D. Jordan - Commercial Litigation, Labor & Employment Litigation
- D. Ronald Reneker * - Commercial Litigation
The Best Lawyers in America, a U.S. News Media Group-issued survey, is universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer review survey in which more than 41,000 leading attorneys cast almost 3.9 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, a singular honor not available for purchase. The annual Best Lawyers publication is described by The American Lawyer as “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”
(*) Lawyers who are listed for the first time in Best Lawyers.