Noschese of Munsch Hardt appointed to Advisory Board of international alliance of independent law firms.
Dallas (January 18, 2018) - TAGLaw® recently appointed Shareholder and Litigation Section Head Greg Noschese of Munsch Hardt Kopf & Harr, P.C. (“Munsch Hardt”) as a member of its Advisory Board. The Advisory Board, comprised of prominent lawyers from around the world, is a vital component of TAGLaw’s membership, which encompasses 160 independent member firms throughout 96 countries. TAGLaw is one of the four largest legal alliances in the world.
Various roles of the Advisory Board include assisting TAGLaw’s management in reviewing prospective new members, offering feedback for the planning of international conferences and providing valuable guidance on future plans and initiatives. The Advisory Board convenes meetings at TAGLaw’s semi-annual international conferences.
“I am honored to serve TAGLaw and its members. TAGLaw and its members have continually trusted Munsch Hardt with their clients and colleagues, and we are grateful for the opportunity to have trusted advisors throughout the world who stand ready to serve and protect our clients’ interests. As an Advisory Board member, I look forward to sustaining and growing friendships and partnerships that are locally known and globally connected.”
“We are honored to welcome Greg as a new Advisory Board member,” said Richard Attisha, President & CEO of TAGLaw and TAG Alliances. “Greg is a leader in his firm and community, and I’m confident that the 17,000 professionals throughout TAG Alliances will be well-served by Greg’s advice and counsel to our organization. Before I joined TAGLaw as President, I served as a member of the Advisory Board and I know Greg will benefit both personally and professionally from this experience.”
The complete TAGLaw Advisory Board includes:
- Jean-Christophe Beaury of Racine (Paris, France);
- Pablo Brusco of Brons & Salas (Argentina);
- Jim Dankenbring of Spencer Fane LLP (Missouri, USA);
- John Delaney of Delaney Partners (Bahamas);
- Paul Hopkins of Carter Newell (Queensland, Australia);
- Irwin Kishner of Herrick, Feinstein LLP (New York, New York, USA);
- Robert Levy of Kuit Steinart Levy LLP (Manchester, England);
- Karen Mason of Boodle Hatfield LLP (London, England); and
- Danielle Muller of Rassers Advocaten (Breda, Netherlands);
- Greg Noschese of Munsch Hardt Kopf & Harr, P.C. (Texas, USA);
- Leonard Samuels of Berger Singerman LLP (Florida, USA);
- Paul Tauber of Coblentz, Patch, Duffy & Bass LLP (San Francisco, CA, USA);
- Deborah Williamson of Dykema Cox Smith (Texas, USA);
- Richard Attisha, President and CEO of TAG Alliances (Vancouver, Canada);
- Melisa Attisha, Executive Vice President of TAG Alliances (Vancouver, Canada); and
- Peter Appleton Jones, Chairman and Founder of the TAG Alliances.
About TAGLaw® and TAG Alliances®
Founded in 1998, TAGLaw® is an international alliance of high-quality, independent law firms. In 2017, Chambers Global ranked the alliance “Elite”, the highest ranking awarded to legal networks. TAG Alliances® is composed of three groups: TAGLaw, TIAG® (The International Accounting Group), and TAG-SP™. TIAG is an international alliance more than 115 independent accounting firms while TAG-SP is a complementary association of strategic business partners. Collectively, TAG Alliances provides accounting, legal, financial and business support services on a worldwide scale. With approximately 17,000 professionals in over 285 member firms, and more than 650 offices in over 105 countries, The TAG Alliances serve tens of thousands of clients from all industry and commercial sectors. Learn more at www.TAGAlliances.com.