(DALLAS) – Munsch Hardt Kopf & Harr, P.C. (Munsch Hardt) is pleased to announce that of its 26 attorneys were named to the 2020 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®. Munsch Hardt attorneys listed for the first time include CEO & Shareholder Phil Appenzeller, as well as Shareholders Angela Hunt, Davor Rukavina and Christopher D. Speer.
Additionally Jeff Dunn received the prestigious recognition of 2020 “Lawyer of the Year” for Financial Services Regulation Law. This honor is awarded to only one lawyer in a specific practice area and geographic region.
The complete list of Munsch Hardt attorneys featured in the 2020 Best Lawyers in America includes:
- Tom Barber – Construction Law – Litigation – Construction
- Mark Biskamp – Real Estate Law
- Bob Hancock – Litigation – Construction
- Cliff Harrison – Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants – Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Mason Hester – Construction Law
- Mary Koks – Environmental Law - Litigation – Environmental
- Richard Schwartz – Arbitration – Commercial Litigation – Litigation – Labor and Employment – Mediation
Since it was first published in 1983, The Best Lawyers in America has become widely regarded as a respectable reference guide for legal excellence. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on detailed peer-review evaluations, and lawyers are neither required nor allowed to pay a fee to be listed. The stand-alone Best Lawyers magazine will be distributed in more than 30 leading publications around the country, including The New York Times, The Philadelphia Inquirer, The Washington Post and The Wall Street Journal.