(DALLAS) Demonstrating its ongoing commitment to excellence, Munsch Hardt Kopf & Harr, P.C. (Munsch Hardt) is pleased to announce 17 of its attorneys have been recognized on the 2019 Texas Super Lawyers list as a result of achieving a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
Each year, only five percent of all lawyers in Texas are selected to receive this distinction. Super Lawyers is a rating service of lawyers across 70 practice areas.
Munsch Hardt attorneys named to the 2019 Texas Super Lawyers list, and their areas of practice, include:
- Addison, III, Frederick W. – Environmental Litigation
- Cavanaugh, Jr., William T. "Chip" – Real Estate
- Coligado, Edward D. – Real Estate
- Guerin, Charles A. – Securities & Corporate Finance
- Huddleston, Michael W. – Insurance Coverage
- Kibby, Robert R. – Mergers & Acquisitions
- Noschese, Gregory C. – Construction Litigation
- Perry, Deborah M. – Bankruptcy
- Barber, Thomas R. – Construction Litigation
- Bettis, Jr., James M. – Personal Injury – General: Defense
- Biskamp, Mark S. – Real Estate
- Hancock, Jr., Robert N. – Construction Litigation
- Harrison, Clifford L. – Personal Injury – General: Defense
- Hester, Mason P. – Construction Litigation
- Koks, Mary W. – Environmental
- McFarland, D. Mitchell – Business Litigation
- Wahrlich, Fred – Business Litigation
The Texas Super Lawyers list is published in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines across the country. Inclusion on the annual list is based upon an exhaustive, multi-step and patented selection process that includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. For more information about Super Lawyers, visit www.SuperLawyers.com.