(DALLAS) – Chambers USA, the definitive resource for consumers of legal services in the U.S., today published its 2021 ranking tables that provide reliable and trusted recommendations to organizations seeking outside legal counsel. Munsch Hardt Kopf & Harr, P.C. (Munsch Hardt) is proud to announce that six of its practice groups and twelve attorneys are included in the Chambers USA 2021 guide.
“It is an honor to have six of our Firm’s practice groups and twelve attorneys included in the Chambers USA 2021 rankings,” said Phil Appenzeller, CEO of Munsch Hardt. “We are proud to have two new practice groups and three attorneys recognized this year for their continued dedication and commitment to clients. This growth, along with the longstanding appearances on this prestigious list by several of our practice groups and attorneys, speaks volumes about the valuable counsel the entire Munsch Hardt team provides.”
Ranked practices include:
- Bankruptcy and Restructuring: Munsch Hardt’s Bankruptcy, Restructuring & Insolvency practice has been ranked by Chambers USA for more than 12 consecutive years.
- Construction: Munsch Hardt’s Construction practice has been ranked by Chambers USA for three consecutive years.
- Corporate/M&A: While individual attorneys in this practice have been ranked for several years, this is the first year Munsch Hardt’s Corporate & Securities / Mergers & Acquisitions practice has been ranked by Chambers USA.
- Health Care: After adding a highly regarded Health Care team in fall of 2020, this is the first year Munsch Hardt’s Health Care practice has been ranked by Chambers USA.
- Immigration: Munsch Hardt’s Immigration practice has been ranked by Chambers USA for three consecutive years.
- Real Estate: Munsch Hardt’s Real Estate practice has been ranked by Chambers USA for more than 12 consecutive years.
Ranked attorneys include:
Bankruptcy and Restructuring
About Chambers and Partners
Chambers and Partners is an independent research company delivering detailed rankings into the globe’s leading lawyers in 200 jurisdictions worldwide. Lawyers are assessed on their technical legal ability, client service, depth of team, commercial vision and business understanding, diligence, overall value for the service and other qualities most valued by clients. Chambers USA's 2021 rankings are based on thousands of interviews conducted by a team of more than 200+ editors and researchers. Throughout the year-long evaluation process, Chambers reviews written submissions and work highlights, conducts personal interviews and solicits client and peer feedback.