(DALLAS) – Chambers USA, an independent research company delivering rankings and insight into the world's leading lawyers and law firms across the USA, recently ranked six Munsch Hardt Kopf & Harr, P.C. (Munsch Hardt) practice groups and 14 Munsch Hardt attorneys in its 2022 client guide. Practices that received recognition include:
- Bankruptcy and Restructuring: Munsch Hardt’s Bankruptcy & Restructuring practice has been recognized by Chambers USA for more than 13 consecutive years.
- Construction: Munsch Hardt’s Construction practice has been recognized by Chambers USA for four consecutive years.
- Health Care: After adding a sophisticated Health Care team in the fall of 2020, Chambers USA has ranked Munsch Hardt’s Health Care practice for the second consecutive year.
- Immigration: Munsch Hardt’s Immigration practice has been recognized by Chambers USA for four consecutive years.
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Highly Regarded: In addition to individual attorneys being ranked in this practice area for many years, this is the second consecutive year Munsch Hardt’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice has been ranked by Chambers USA, and the first year the practice has been listed in its “Highly Regarded” ranking class.
- Real Estate: Munsch Hardt’s Real Estate practice has been recognized by Chambers USA for more than 13 consecutive years.
“Chambers USA represents the best of the best, said Phil Appenzeller, CEO of Munsch Hardt. “It is wonderful to see six of the Firm’s practice groups and 14 attorneys publicly recognized. Our rankings continue to grow in number each year, and we are honored to have three new attorneys added to this list. Within the past five years, we have more than doubled the number of Munsch Hardt practices and individual attorneys recognized by Chambers, while several of our practices and attorneys have been recognized annually for more than 13 years. This recognition is a testament to our talented attorneys’ continued dedication and commitment to excellence for our clients.”
The following Munsch Hardt attorneys received individual rankings:
Chambers and Partners ranks leading lawyers and law firms across the world. Rankings are based on in-depth market analysis and independent research, conducted by an experienced team of researchers. Attorneys are assessed based on legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, commitment, and other qualities most valued by clients. Throughout the year-long evaluation process and across 200 jurisdictions, Chambers reviews written submissions and work highlights, conducts personal interviews and solicits client and peer feedback.