(DALLAS, TEXAS) – May 1, 2023 – Munsch Hardt Kopf & Harr, P.C. (Munsch Hardt) today announced 11 promotions – five to Equity Shareholder and six to Shareholder – spanning all three offices and multiple practice groups. These promotions recognize the hard work and outstanding service they provide to our clients on a daily basis.
“Our new shareholders and equity shareholders are exceptionally talented attorneys, and we view the strength of their leadership as a competitive advantage,” said Phil Appenzeller, CEO of Munsch Hardt. “We have remained consistently focused on growing the next generation of Munsch Hardt owners, and our culture of collaboration and teamwork creates opportunities for individuals to flourish in their careers. We are particularly proud that this class further enhances the diversity of our shareholder ranks.”
The Firm’s Newest Equity Shareholders:
- J. Lucas “Luke” Lechler (Dallas) is a member of the Firm’s Corporate & Securities practice. Lechler’s primary focus is mergers and acquisitions and commercial transactions where he provides extensive experience on transactional matters such as asset and stock purchases, corporate formation and governance, private securities offerings, business and commercial arrangements and securities regulation matters in the energy, insurance and financial services, hospitality, distribution and technology industries. Active in his community, Lechler currently serves on the Board of Directors and Corporate Council Committee for the JDRF’s Northern Texas and Oklahoma Chapter.
- Michael “Mike” C. Lee (Dallas) is a member of the Firm’s Litigation practice. He represents clients in a wide range of general business disputes, including reinsurance-related litigation and fiduciary litigation. Lee also focuses a significant part of his practice on counseling and representing clients in connection with internal ownership disputes and business separations involving closely-held companies. He works closely with the Firm’s Corporate, Real Estate and Tax practice groups to achieve clients’ business objectives when internal disputes arise, both through strategic negotiation and litigation when necessary. Lee is also a lawyer for lawyers, representing both individual lawyers and law firms in matters involving legal malpractice and other professional liability issues.
- Courtney L. Tawresey (Dallas) is a member of the Firm’s Tax, Corporate & Securities and Real Estate practices. Tawresey represents businesses with general corporate, federal tax and financing matters, and she is well-versed in corporate and partnership tax planning, merger and acquisition tax planning, state and local taxation, incentive compensation and general tax issues. Tawresey also specializes in tax-incentivized financing, including New Markets Tax Credits, Historic Tax Credits, Opportunity Zones and other tax incentives. Over the last decade, Tawresey has worked on more than $1.5 B in tax credit transactions. She has also been consistently ranked in the “Best Lawyers in America” list for Tax Law.
- Adrienne N. Wall (Dallas) is a member of the Firm’s Real Estate and Finance practices. She specializes in commercial finance transactions secured by real estate, business assets or other personal property, notes receivable and other property or assets. Her practice concentrates on representing commercial banks and other lenders in connection with a variety of types of finance transactions, including (i) construction loans (including hotel, retail, multifamily and mixed-use construction); (ii) development loans (including both single-family residential lot developments and commercial lot developments); (iii) loans secured by hotels and multifamily and mixed-use projects; (iv) agricultural loans; (v) C&I loans; (vi) loans secured by notes receivable; (vii) purchase-money loans; (viii) multistate transactions and refinances; and (ix) modifications of outstanding loans and workouts of problem loans. Wall is a Texas Bar Foundation Fellow, is a member of the Southwest Association of Bank Counsel, and was recently named to Thomson Reuters’ “Texas Rising Stars” list for the fourth time.
- Steven N. Williams (Dallas) is a member of the Firm’s Litigation and Intellectual Property practices. Williams is trial lawyer who has litigated intellectual property cases for a wide range of clients, including digital video device manufacturers, telecom equipment manufacturers, semiconductor manufacturers, electronics companies, pharmaceutical companies, building materials manufacturers, consumer product companies and financial service companies. He is a member of the Eastern District of Texas Bar Association. An avid thought leader in the intellectual property industry, Steve authored a chapter on the use of expert witnesses in patent infringement cases in the 2019 and 2022 editions of the Publishing Law Institute’s “Expert Witness Answer Book”.
The Firm’s Newest Shareholders:
- Logan Adcock (Dallas) is a member of the Firm’s Litigation and Construction practices. He focuses on all facets of construction law, including both construction-related transactions and litigation matters. Adcock represents owners, general contractors and subcontractors on various aspects of commercial construction projects, including drafting and negotiating contracts and vendor/supplier agreements, as well as compliance issues and construction disputes. Involved in the construction law community, Adcock serves on the Construction Law Section Council for the Dallas Bar Association. He has also been consistently named to Thomson Reuters’ “Texas Rising Stars” list.
- W. Garrett Hicks (Austin) is a member of the Firm’s Litigation and Construction practices. He practices civil trial law with an emphasis on commercial and construction disputes. He represents commercial businesses, owners, general contractors, subcontractors, individuals, churches, non-profit organizations and professionals in state and federal courts. Hicks is a member of the Austin Bar Association and Austin Young Lawyers Association, and was also recently named to the “Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch” list for Construction Law.
- Pooneh A. Momeni (Houston) is a member of the Firm’s Litigation and Labor & Employment practices. Her diverse civil litigation experience ranges from shareholder disputes and breach of fiduciary duty claims to breach of contract and fraud actions in state and federal courts across the country. On the Labor & Employment side, she has extensive experience representing and advising employers in matters involving employment agreements, restrictive covenants/non-competes, discrimination, harassment and wage and hour disputes. Momeni’s clients range from individuals and small businesses to national and international companies across multiple industries, including real estate, health care, energy and insurance. She is a Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation, has been consistently listed in the “Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch” list for both Commercial Litigation and Labor & Employment Litigation, and has been ranked on Houstonia Magazine’s Top Lawyer list for Labor & Employment for the past several years.
- Andrew “Drew” Palmer (Dallas) is a member of the Firm’s Real Estate practice. He regularly assists investors and developers in the entire life cycle of real estate projects, from the initial purchase and financing, to development and leasing, and eventual sale. Palmer’s clients range from institutional funds and corporations to industrial, hospitality, self-storage, retail and office developers, both locally and nationally. In addition, Palmer has a significant background in negotiating commercial leases, representing owners and tenants with industrial, office, mixed-use buildings and shopping centers. He also represents owners and operators with management agreements in the hospitality and coworking industries. Palmer is a Developing Leaders Board Member for NAIOP, North Texas Chapter; a Young Guns Member for The Real Estate Council (TREC); and a Texas Exes Life Member.
- Ryan G. Revisore (Houston) is a member of the Firm’s Corporate & Securities and Health Care practices. He represents health care providers and facilities, as well as various other health care and non-health care organizations. His practice includes a multitude of corporate issues, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, entity formations and organization structures. Revisore also specializes in regulatory and compliance issues amongst federal and state laws and regulations. Revisore is a member of the American Health Law Association as well as the Health Law Section of the State Bar of Texas.
- Dennis Siaw-Lattey (Dallas) is a member of the Firm’s Litigation practice and represents clients in state and federal courts in Texas and across the country. Siaw-Lattey acts as a trusted advisor to his clients, protecting their rights while considering all aspects of their business and designing dispute resolution strategies that best suit their objectives. He was recently named as a “Best Lawyers Under 40” by D Magazine, a list recognizing many of the most esteemed and up-and-coming attorneys in North Texas. He is on the Board of Trustees for the Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, the Business Litigation Section Council for the Dallas Bar Association and is also an appointed associate of the Mac Taylor American Inn of Court. Siaw-Lattey has also been consistently listed on the “Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch” list for Commercial Litigation.