Munsch Hardt is pleased to announce that 22 attorneys, spanning all three offices and eight practice areas, were selected for inclusion on the 2017 Best Lawyers in America list. Best Lawyers by Woodward/White, Inc. is one of the oldest and most respected peer-review publications in the legal profession.
Among the 24 Munsch Hardt attorneys recognized this year, two attorneys received recognition for Best Lawyer’s prestigious “Lawyer of the Year” award. Only a single lawyer in each practice and designated metropolitan area receives this significant accolade. The 2017 Munsch Hardt recipients include:
In addition, following is an overview of all Munsch Hardt attorneys who were selected for 2017 Best Lawyers in America list, along with the practice area(s) for which they were recognized:
Bankruptcy & Restructuring
- Kevin M. Lippman (Shareholder, Dallas) – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Litigation – Bankruptcy
- Russell L. Munsch (Shareholder, Austin) – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Litigation – Bankruptcy
Commercial Litigation / Labor & Employment
- William P. Finegan (Shareholder, Dallas) – Employment Law – Management; Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Clifford L. Harrison (Shareholder, Houston) – Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- James D. Jordan (Shareholder, Dallas) – Commercial Litigation; Litigation – Labor and Employment
- D. Ronald Reneker (Shareholder, Austin) – Commercial Litigation
- Jeffrey D. Dunn (Shareholder, Dallas) – Banking and Finance Law; Financial Services Regulation Law; Litigation – Banking
- Charles A. Guerin (Shareholder, Dallas) – Banking and Finance Law
A listing in Best Lawyers is widely regarded by both clients and legal professionals as a significant honor, conferred on a lawyer by his or her peers. To be considered for the Best Lawyers list, an attorney must be nominated specifically for his or her practice group. Upon nomination, an attorney’s name will appear on a ballot for a specific practice area and geographical region. Lawyers listed in the current edition of Best Lawyers vote on nominated lawyers based on the question, “If you were unable to take a case yourself, how likely would you be to refer it to this nominee?” The Best Lawyers editorial staff reviews the votes before releasing the final list to lawyers.