Munsch Hardt is pleased to announce 15 attorneys have been selected to the U.S. News 2014, “Best Lawyers In America” list.
The Best Lawyers list includes attorneys compiled as a result of extensive peer-review surveys where thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor.
The methodology is designed to accurately capture the consensus of leading lawyers based on the professional abilities of their colleagues, within the same geographical and legal practice area. The Best Lawyers survey employs a conscientious, rational and transparent process designed to elicit meaningful and substantive evaluations regarding the quality of legal services provided.
Additionally, one attorney received the 2014 US News Best Lawyers of the Year:
- Russell L. Munsch, Litigation - Bankruptcy
Munsch Hardt attorneys receiving the 2014 US News Best Lawyers honor include:
- Glenn B. Callison, Real Estate Law
- William T. Cavanaugh, Real Estate Law
- Jeffrey D. Dunn, Banking and Finance Law and Financial Services Regulation Law
- Stephen Gibson, Insurance Law
- Charles A. Guerin, Banking and Finance Law
- Michael A. Hainsfurther, Corporate Law
- Michael W. Huddleston, Insurance Law
- James D. Jordan, Commercial Litigation and Litigation - Labor & Employment
- Richard O. Kopf, Real Estate Law
- Michael A. Krywucki, Real Estate Law
- Kevin M. Lippman, Insolvency, Restructuring and Creditors' Rights and Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Russell L. Munsch, Insolvency, Restructuring and Creditors' Rights and Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Ronald D. Reneker, Litigation
- Mary W. Koks, Litigation - Environmental Law
The Best Lawyers peer-reviewed listings are published in nearly 70 countries around the world. The nineteenth edition of The Best Lawyers In America (2013) includes 50,178 attorneys in 128 practice areas, covering all 50 states and the District of Columbia. Inclusion in the 2014 publication is based on more than 4.3 million detailed evaluations of lawyers by their peers.