We believe every person can make a difference in the community and every person has something to contribute.
The success of our business is measured by more than financial performance. For us, the civic and charitable impact of our operations is equally important. Our Management Committee, attorneys and staff members alike donate their time, resources and talents to make a lasting impact on those in need.
Whether it is sponsoring events, benefitting the families of wounded or fallen military members, supporting diabetes research, funding scholarships for underprivileged students or donating pro bono services to promote equal access to justice, Munsch Hardt touches numerous areas within our communities.
The following list represents just some of the organizations we proudly support on a regular basis:
- American Diabetes Association
- Asian American Bar Association
- Attorneys Serving the Community
- Austin Recovery
- Balfour Beatty Communities Foundation
- Clay Jones Legacy Foundation
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- Court Appointed Special Advocates
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Dallas Children’s Advocacy Center
- Dallas Hispanic Law Foundation
- Dallas Mayor’s Intern Fellows Program
- Equal Access to Justice Campaign
- First Tee of Greater Austin
- Folds of Honor Foundation
- Habitat for Humanity
- Houston Heights Women’s Club
- Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo
- J. L. Turner Legal Association Foundation
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Ronald McDonald House
- Rotary Club of Mesquite
- Sarah T. Hughes Diversity Scholarship
- The Real Estate Council
- Travis County Women Lawyers’ Association
- Travis Manion Foundation
- United Way
- Vision Africa Ministries, Inc.
- Vogel Alcove