(DALLAS) – The most exclusive, go-to guide in the legal industry, Chambers USA, recently ranked five Munsch Hardt Kopf & Harr, P.C. (Munsch Hardt) practice groups and nine Munsch Hardt attorneys in its 2019 client guide. Practices that received recognition include:
- Bankruptcy and Restructuring: Munsch Hardt’s Bankruptcy & Restructuring practice has been recognized by Chambers USA for more than 10 consecutive years.
- Construction: While individual attorneys have been ranked in this practice for several years, this is the first year Munsch Hardt’s Construction practice has been ranked.
- Immigration: While individual attorneys have been ranked in this practice for several years, this is the first year Munsch Hardt’s Immigration practice has been ranked by Chambers USA. In 2018, our Immigration practice was listed as a “Recognized Practitioner”.
- Insurance: While individual attorneys have been ranked in this practice for several years, this is the first year Munsch Hardt’s Insurance practice has been recognized.
- Real Estate: Munsch Hardt’s Real Estate practice has been recognized by Chambers USA for more than 10 consecutive years.
“Being ranked in Chambers USA is one of the highest honors within our industry. said Phil Appenzeller, CEO of Munsch Hardt. “Within the past four years, we have successfully doubled the number of Munsch Hardt practices and individual attorneys ranked by Chambers. This is a testament to our truly sophisticated attorneys, the types of projects our clients entrust to us and our commitment to organic and strategic growth. I am very proud of our Firm, and pleased to see these practices and attorneys recognized for their hard work and dedication.”
The following Munsch Hardt attorneys received individual rankings:
Chambers and Partners identifies and ranks the most outstanding law firms and lawyers in 185 jurisdictions worldwide. Leading lawyers are assessed based on legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, commitment, and other qualities most valued by clients. Chambers USA's 2019 rankings are based on thousands of interviews conducted by a team of more than 170 editors and researchers. Throughout the year-long evaluation process, Chambers’ reviews written submissions and work highlights, conducts personal interviews and solicits client and peer feedback.