Munsch Hardt is proud to announce 20 attorneys were named to the 2018 Best Lawyers in America. Of the 22 selected, one was named 2018 “Lawyer of the Year’’ by the publication.
Since its inception in 1983, Best Lawyers’ peer-nominated lists have been recognized as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals in the country. Some of Munsch Hardt’s attorneys have appeared on the list for more than 15 years.
“It’s rewarding to have the client service, dedication, and hard work of our attorneys recognized by their peers,’’ said Phil C. Appenzeller, the Chief Executive Officer. “Such recognition is a high point in any attorney’s career because it demonstrates that the marketplace and their peers respect and value the quality of their representation.’’
Each year, only a single lawyer in each practice group and designated metropolitan area receives the title “Lawyer of the Year”, making it particularly significant for the Munsch Hardt attorney who received this year’s prestigious distinction:
The complete listing of Munsch Hardt attorneys appearing on the 2018 Best Lawyers in America list and their respective practices are:
Bankruptcy & Restructuring
- Kevin M. Lippman (Shareholder, Dallas) – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Litigation – Bankruptcy
Commercial Litigation / Labor & Employment
- William P. Finegan (Shareholder, Dallas) – Employment Law – Management; Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Clifford L. Harrison (Shareholder, Houston) – Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- James D. Jordan (Shareholder, Dallas) – Commercial Litigation; Litigation – Labor and Employment
- D. Ronald Reneker (Shareholder, Austin) – Commercial Litigation
- Jeffrey D. Dunn (Shareholder, Dallas) – Banking and Finance Law; Financial Services Regulation Law; Litigation - Banking and Finance
- Charles A. Guerin (Shareholder, Dallas) – Banking and Finance Law
To be considered for the Best Lawyers list, an attorney must be nominated specifically for his or her practice group and geographical region by a peer. Lawyers listed in the previous year’s edition of Best Lawyers vote on nominated lawyers based on the question, “If you were unable to take a case yourself, how likely would you be to refer it to this nominee?” The Best Lawyers editorial staff reviews the votes before releasing the final list to lawyers.