Munsch Hardt is pleased to announce that 17 of its attorneys were selected by their peers for inclusion on the Best Lawyers in America 2016 list, one of the most respected publications in the legal industry. This recognition is a testament to the sophisticated services and legal advice that the Firm’s attorneys provide across practice areas and throughout Texas.
Please see below for a complete listing of the Munsch Hardt attorneys named to the 2016 edition of Best Lawyers in America, along with the practice areas for which they are recognized:
Bankruptcy & Restructuring
- Kevin M. Lippman (Shareholder, Dallas) – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Litigation – Bankruptcy
- Russell L. Munsch (Shareholder, Austin) – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Litigation – Bankruptcy
Commercial Litigation / Labor & Employment
- William Patrick Finegan (Shareholder, Dallas) – Employment Law – Individuals; Employment Law – Management; Litigation – Labor and Employment
- James D. Jordan (Shareholder, Dallas) – Commercial Litigation; Litigation – Labor and Employment
- D. Ronald Reneker (Shareholder, Austin) – Commercial Litigation
- Jeffrey D. Dunn (Shareholder, Dallas) – Banking and Finance Law; Financial Services Regulation Law; Litigation – Banking and Finance
- Charles A. Guerin (Shareholder, Dallas) – Banking and Finance Law
To be considered for the Best Lawyers list, an attorney must be nominated specifically for his or her practice group by a peer. Upon nomination, an attorney’s name will appear on a ballot for a specific practice area and geographical region. Lawyers listed in the current edition of Best Lawyers vote on nominated lawyers based on the question, “If you were unable to take a case yourself, how likely would you be to refer it to this nominee?” The Best Lawyers editorial staff reviews the votes before releasing the final list to lawyers.