Munsch Hardt proudly announces 16 lawyers were selected to appear in The Best Lawyers in America 2015, one of the most respected publications in the legal industry. Inclusion on the list is based entirely on annual peer reviews.
“I could not be more proud to see a significant portion of our firm on the Best Lawyers list this year. This is a testament to the types of attorneys we are able to attract and retain, as well as the sophisticated business and legal services they consistently provide our clients,” said Phil Appenzeller, CEO of Munsch Hardt. “We are extremely grateful to our clients and peers for their continued support of our firm.”
The following Munsch Hardt attorneys are included on The Best Lawyers in America 2015 list:
Bankruptcy & Restructuring
- Kevin M. Lippman (Shareholder, Dallas) – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Litigation – Bankruptcy
- Russell L. Munsch (Shareholder, Dallas) – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Litigation – Bankruptcy
Commercial Litigation / Labor & Employment
- William Patrick Finegan (Shareholder, Dallas) – Employment Law - Individuals; Employment Law – Management; Litigation – Labor and Employment
- James D. Jordan (Shareholder, Dallas) – Commercial Litigation; Litigation – Labor and Employment
- D. Ronald Reneker (Shareholder, Dallas) – Commercial Litigation
- Mary W. Koks (Shareholder, Houston) – Environmental Law; Litigation – Environmental
- Jeffrey D. Dunn (Shareholder, Dallas) – Banking and Finance Law; Financial Services Regulation Law; Litigation - Banking and Finance
- Charles A. Guerin (Shareholder, Dallas) – Banking and Finance Law
To be considered for the Best Lawyers list, an attorney must be nominated specifically for his or her practice group by a peer. Upon nomination, an attorney’s name will appear on a ballot for a specific practice area and geographical region. Lawyers listed in the current edition of Best Lawyers vote on nominated lawyers based on the question, “If you were unable to take a case yourself, how likely would you be to refer it to this nominee?” The Best Lawyers editorial staff reviews the votes before releasing the final list to lawyers.